Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One

I am going to participate in something I stumbled across today:


Beginning today.

I am so grateful for my little family.  I have an amazing husband who is intelligent, handsome and loves me, just the way I am.  I have a bright, adorable three year old son.  Though we struggle some days, the moments when he says things like he did as I put him to bed tonight, "Mommy, you're the best mommy," make all the other stuff soooo worth it.  And my six month old daughter-the sweetest little thing you ever saw.  I can't wait to see how my kids change and grow and the little people they will become.  I am grateful today for my family.  I honestly never though I would have one.  I thought I'd never find love, and then I did.   Then we thought for years that we'd never be able to have children, and now we do.

I am GRATEFUL.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment