Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Three weeks in!

Rendi is three weeks old today!

Exciting stuff going on!!  New products are being added daily.  I love going to the website and checking to see what new beautiful things have been added.  I'm busy planning out my Christmas list of gifts to order!  I got my sample pack so I have products to show off at my shows and parties.  My favorite is this one:


I have it hanging in our living room.  I have decided that it is the only wedding gift I will be giving from now on--it is BEAUTIFUL!!!   So thick and smooth, and bright.  There are other designs in this same shape of clipboard/frame. 

Also big news:  I had a press release about my business get picked up by Yahoo! News!!!!  http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20101019/bs_prweb/prweb4662004_3

Check it out!!!  :-)

More soon--this is so exciting!
Have a BEATIFUL DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment