Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Only One More Day 'til Rendi Rendi Rendi!!!!

Tomorrow is the official Rendi launch!!! You'll be able to check out my Rendi webpage (this link won't be active until tomorrow) to see what all the fuss is about!!


I'm so excited!! Last night I was on two conference calls--one was with Annie Danielson, the founder and president of Rendi.  She has SUCH enthusiasm and vision for Rendi, but more than anything, she's excited and committed to helping to empower women!  It is so refreshing!

The second call was with Melody Ross!!!!!  Yes,  THE Melody Ross, of Brave Girls fame.  She is one of the Rendi designers of the awesome home decor and picture frames!! Wait until you see Melody's designs!! They will blow you away!  If you aren't already familiar with Melody, check out Brave Girls or Melody's blog.  Melody and her sister Kathy have some really exciting ideas for our Brave Girls Rendi Team!!

I can't wait to see what is in store with us with Rendi!!  I know it will be BIG!!!  Come join us and be a Brave Girl on my Simple Gifts team!!  With this being such a new company (but with LOTS of industry experience!), and so far only about 100 stylists nationwide, the opportunity you will have for sales and team building are HUGE!!!!  Sign up now (make sure to list me, Jessica Russell) on your application as your sponsor), or talk to me for more information first!!  If you aren't sure yet, let me know anyway, and you can call in to our next conference call next Wednesday!

Rendi! Rendi! Rendi!!!

May your days be blessed with Simple Gifts!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment